Here's why you should use the S&ST turnkey ecosystem for IoT cameras
Getting more out of video surveillance is now as easy as installing apps on your smartphone, thanks to Security & Safety Things. Here is how it works.
Networked surveillance cameras can do much more for your business than just deliver video data. AI technology enables them to perform a variety of tasks and turn cameras into business all-rounders. No wonder that the software market for IP cameras is growing at 103% per year (2018-2025), significantly outpacing the market-growth of devices (~13%).
The main challenge for you as IoT camera user or integrator is to find your way through the growing number of solutions. Which new technologies are available? Which apps help you drive your business? Which ones are compatible with your camera system?
Security & Safety Things supports you by giving you access to a wide range of applications designed to make your cameras smarter. We also make implementation easier than ever and give you maximum flexibility to customize your systems as needed. This fundamentally changes the way of thinking and doing video surveillance.
• Start implementing applications that are readily available in the Security & Safety Things Application Store today and streamline your services.
• Install, test and run applications on your security cameras with just a view clicks and without any development effort.
• Get creative in building new ground-breaking solutions for your business and your customers (if you’re an integrator).
Here's how Security & Safety Things works
What’s in for you as IoT camera user or integrator
Upgrading surveillance cameras with latest technology has never been easier. Security & Safety Things helps you find the AI apps you need to take your technology to the next level. And we provide you with the infrastructure and tools to get new applications running on your camera system fast and easy.
Save money, time and effort
• Reduce software licenses cost (typically account for 20-30% of camera price)
• Reduce implementation time (50% compared to developing custom solutions)
• Reduce training efforts thanks to a standardized installation process.
Latest technology & innovation in one place
No more tedious searching for the latest technology to get more out of surveillance cameras! At our Application Store you find a growing number of apps for various video analytics applications. A worldwide community of app developers is constantly working on expanding the range of specific solutions and bring new ideas to life.
Today our Application Store offers more than 50 applications from 35 application developers. And that's just the beginning. New apps for video analytics, for applications such as people, face and object recognition, are constantly added, ready to help you improve security and operations in your business.
Browse the latest apps in our Application Store
“Our platform gives you access to the full innovation power of a worldwide developer community.” - Fabio Marti, Head of Marketing at Security & Safety Things
Security & Safety Things brings app developers and camera manufacturers together on one platform featuring camera OS and marketplace. Latest AI video analytics enables your devices to do things you wouldn't expect from security cameras. Equipped with the right apps they are able to analyze video data in the device and connected with other IoT systems trigger actions and processes.
Empowering IoT cameras, here are some great examples:
• Retail: Analyze visitor behavior to creating individual buying experiences.
• Warehouse & Logistics: Streamline access control with license plate recognition
• Sports & Events: Reduce waiting times at tills and restrooms.
• Public transportation: Guide visitors in airports and railway stations
These examples prove that surveillance cameras can become true business all-rounders. You find many applications that add new features to your system in our Application Store.
Plug & play simplicity
Our goal is to make IoT camera systems smarter, so you add more value to your business. Adding new capabilities to IoT cameras should be as easy and flexible as possible. Therefore, we have developed a camera OS which guarantees that all applications you find in our Application Store run reliably on your cameras. Provided you are using our OS.
While you once equipped your cameras using expensive system software, often too inflexible to grow with your requirements, you now take a much more flexible approach: Security & Safety Things allows you to customize your system when and how you need it. Test, install and modify over a full cameras' lifetime and get the best out of your equipment, even if conventional systems have already reached their limits.
To benefit from Security & Safety Things, you only need two things:
1. Networked cameras running our OS. Hanwha, Vivotek, Bosch and others are already producing devices that use our operating system. Other manufacturers will follow.
2. Sign up to our Application Store. With just a few clicks you can search,install and test new groundbreaking apps on your cameras.
“The great thing about our Application Store is that you can not only buy apps, but also test camera apps in one place.”
Signing up is incredibly easy
• Visit our Application Store and click "register".
• Choose your role you want to use the Application Store, system integrator, application developer or both.
• Click on "System integrator" and start taking your business to the next level.
State-of-the-art cyber-security & data privacy
Our open platform for IoT cameras offers data privacy by design. You decide what data is transferred to the cloud and which is processed directly on the edge cameras. This makes it easy to meet GDPR requirements at any time. And, when new requirements come along, you simply upgrade your system as needed.
The economical data transport also helps you to avoid bandwidth problems, even when your system is running at peak performance and things get tight.
Get in touch to schedule a call, show you a demo, and give you access!