Neurosoft is an IT company established in 1992. Their main objective is to use artificial intelligence in practical solutions, such as image processing (character recognition) or unorthodox data processing techniques.
Neurosoft is an IT company established in 1992. Their main objective is to use artificial intelligence in practical solutions, such as image processing (character recognition) or unorthodox data processing techniques. Their name derives from artificial neural networks technology, which is used in their products.
Product Demo - Neurosoft
Neurosoft’s main product line is NeuroCar, a tool to support road safety and ITS systems. It is based on vehicle presence detection and license plate recognition, as well as identification of the manufacturer, model, and color (MMR). Through the effective implementation of solutions in a modular way, and the addition of motion weighing and loop-based vehicle classification, they have succeeded in building an effective tool meant to aid the work of Police, Municipal, and Road Transport Inspection officers.
NeuroCar systems include:
- intelligent intersections
- system of motion analysis and detection of traffic incidents
- overloaded and oversized vehicles detection system - preselection (NeuroCar WIM-P)
- red-light violation control system (NeuroCar Red Light)
- average section speed control system (NeuroCar Section Speed Control)
- separate urban and industrial areas access system (NeuroCar Access)
- parking lot management (NeuroCar Park)
- traffic analysis and information points (NeuroCar Statistics)
Find them on online!